Thursday, October 9, 2008

Creating dinner

Ha Ha yeah a creation it was!! I attempted to make a chicken and rice casserole, you put cream of chicken soup with rice and seasoning and put chicken breast on top and bake it for an hour. Well I am not sure why but everytime I try to do this I end up with rice that is not all of the way cooked. so we have crunchy rice with awesome taste that I just can't eat. So I filleted what chicken was left and put a little water with the rice mixture and am trying to bake it a bit longer. I know you are looking at me like I am crazy. I had too I really want to eat it but the crunch drives me nuts, now we wait and I am so afraid that it is going to ruin it in the end but I will know for next time. YES there will be a next time I am just going to cook it for a bit longer. Ok well I am gonna go and clean the kitchen in anticipation of my creation. I have decided that tomorrow we are having roast in the crockpot with potatoes. I know that will work.

No comments: