Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sea World







So On the 18th, Yes only a week after we went to Knotts, We went to Sea World! My mom and dad along with the kids Tobias and I, my brother was there as well but he wasn't very easy to keep up with. Anyhow this was Hannah's second time (she was too young to know that however) and AJ's first. So off we went to see the widlidfe of the ocean. We had a great time, we saw starfish and the whales and dolphins and of course the seals and sea lions. The kids and I even fed the seals it was awesome. My mom and dad did an awesome job of keeping up with us. The kids held up well and didn't get too cranky until we were about ready to leave and that lasted all of about 5 minutes when he fell asleep and all was quiet.
Now I am working on conquering Disneyland!! I am hoping maybe in January after the baby and when the kids birthdays come. We shall see!. Ok until next time.....

No comments: